- A super-awesome supportive hubby
He gets Owen in the middle of the night, gives him to me to feed, and
returns him to bed when he's done. If I didn't have Tommy to help me and
tell me I'm doing a good job, I would've quit the first week.
- a nipple shield
Some people say that nipple shields can hurt your supply, but let me tell you- my supply has not decreased at all. It makes nursing away from home difficult, but without it- we wouldn't be nursing.
- Boppy
The boppy allows me to bring baby up to me. It keeps me from hunching over baby, making us both more relaxed.
- Bamboobies
Reusable nursing pads- I use the overnight ones. I've tried several different brands, but these are the only ones that I want to wear. I can put them on and not feeling like I'm wearing anything. When wearing these, I don't worry about leaking through, which for me- was happening several times a day. These are made of bamboo, not cotton like most reusable pads.
- Sleep tanks
- Lansinoh Lanolin
Most nursing mommas know about Lanolin cream. It saved me in the beginning and still gets used from time to time.





I definitely agree with this! For my list, I would have to include underwire nursing bras, too!
ReplyDeleteNever had to use cream or sheilds but many of my friends have had too. I guess I'm lucky for that.
ReplyDelete