Mom's Messy Miracles: Eric Carle at Gymboree

September 4, 2014

Eric Carle at Gymboree

This post contains affiliate links.

You can now view the Eric Carle Collection available at Gymboree. Gymboree has partnered with Eric Carle, inviting kids to play all day and dream all night in its new limited edition play and sleepwear collection featuring the World of Eric Carle™. Children love his books and now they can wear his art! 

Tomorrow, September 5th, from 10am-12pm, families are invited to visit any one of the Gymboree retail locations (outlets excluded) for caterpillar crafts and story time! Parents can find printable coloring sheets and activities inspired by The World of Eric Carle on http://www.gymboree.com/promo/campaign/ericcarle/eric-carle.html.

Eric Carle is the beloved illustrator of such children’s classics as Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See and The Very Hungry Caterpillar. The partnership brings two iconic, parent-trusted brands together and builds on Gymboree’s rich heritage in colorful, quality sleepwear that parents love and children never want to change out of.

Charlie loves The Very Hungry Caterpillar and I see some new jammies in our future! Look how cute these are!

Here’s a picture of Charlie reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar to Owen (taken about 6 months ago), but it’s still one of his favorites to read to his little brother.

Charlie reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar

For a chance to win a $10 Amazon card to buy a new Eric Carle book to read while sporting your new Eric Carle Gymboree gear, tell me in a comment below your favorite Eric Carle book! Giveaway ends 9/10.

117 comments:

  1. We love Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In our house, we love Pancakes, Pancakes! :)

    shannybakes(at)Hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like
    Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? (Brown Bear and Friends).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mixed-Up Chameleon is a great book! jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hungry caterpillar! Boblyns@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been a fan of the Very Hungry Caterpillar for years. We have a small plush caterpillar, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brown Bear. My mom used to read it to me when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Very Hungry Caterpillar gets read often here

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like The Very Hungry Caterpillar, it is a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My son LOVES The Very Hungry Catepillar!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Very Hungry Caterpillar kileypayne@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Very Hungry Caterpillar...it was the theme of my daughter's 2 year old birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The very hungry caterpillar. I remember my parents reading it to me when I was little. Kellijtaylor@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brown Bear Brown Bear what do you see!! My son loves it too

    ReplyDelete
  16. We like Polar Bear, Polar Bear what do you hear?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the
    The Very Lonely Firefly board book the best. [thesimplyblogs{at}gmail{dot}com]

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't go wrong with the Hungry Hungry Caterpillar.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have always loved The Very Hungary Caterpillar since I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?


    nlbourassa (at) gmail (Dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?

    ReplyDelete
  22. My favorite Eric Carle book is The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

    ReplyDelete
  23. My favorite Eric Carle book is The Very Hungry Caterpillar

    ReplyDelete
  24. My favorite Eric Carle book to read to my daughter is Brown bear, brown bear- crystalsheckles@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. The Very Hungry Caterpillar is a Classic

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favorite book is
    Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  27. My favorite is The Very Hungry Caterpillar. My kids like Polar Bear Polar Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the very hungry caterpillar book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. My favorite is Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see?

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the Very Hungry Caterpillar. huntandride@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. The Very Hungry Caterpillar is my favorite Eric Carle book.

    ReplyDelete
  32. i love The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
    pokergrl8 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See =)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Brown Bear Brown bear is my daughter's. I like the very hungry caterpillar

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like the Very Hungry Caterpillar the best. I actually ordered a copy just last week. I haven't read Brown Bear is so long but I remember liking it as a kid so I should get that too

    ReplyDelete
  36. Mine favorite is Brown Bear Brown Bear. It's a classic! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the Very Hungry Caterpillar as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. The Very Hungry Catepillar of course. Pesceebay@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. The Very Hungry Caterpillar is such a classic so it's my favorite. Do Kangaroos Have Mother's Too is a close 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  40. The Very Hungry Caterpillar is my favorite!! The very busy spider is my second favorite! Eric Carle is my favorite children's book author ever!! I love his books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. The very hungry catapiller is a hit with my son

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would say the Very Hungry Catepillar.

    ReplyDelete
  43. We love Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
    mcfallsk8er[at]aim[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  44. The Very Hungry Caterpillar is our favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Papa, Please get the moon for me!
    laurakc181@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. The Very Hungry Caterpillar! My son just turned 2 and we gave him a party based on the book!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm going to go with Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? All of his books are classics in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  48. My kids and I all like Brown Bear best!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love the Very Hungry Caterpillar! It is one of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  51. The very hungry caterpillar has always been my favorite and my kids love it now too!

    ReplyDelete
  52. The Very Hungry Caterpillar is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  53. The Very Hungry Caterpillar is Carters favorite!!
    landfjacobson @ charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  54. Our favorite in this house is The Very Hungry Caterpillar. In fact, that was the theme for my son's first birthday party. I personally also love The Very Quiet Cricket.

    ReplyDelete
  55. The Very Hungry Caterpillar was always my favorite book (and the favorite of the kids at my tutoring center) :) Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  56. The Very Hungry Caterpillar is the cutest book, and loved most in our family.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like the Mixed Up Chameleon.Thank you for the chance :)
    sue-hull64 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  58. The very hungry caterpillar is always the fave!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love The Very Hungry Caterpillar!

    glindathegood@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  60. the grouchy lasdybug is one of our favorites but we really love all his books

    ReplyDelete
  61. We really love The Very Hungry Caterpillar !
    Thank You for the chance
    iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. My favorite Eric Carle book is Brown Bear. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  63. My boys love Brown bear brown bear and have it memorized!

    ReplyDelete
  64. The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Panda bear Panda bear what do you see are our 2 favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  65. My new baby niece is a big fan of The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I've alway loved The Mixed-Up Chameleon!

    ReplyDelete
  67. The Very Hungry Caterpillar is my favorite! emilywells10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I loved the very quiet cricket as a kid. I really need to get it for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Our favorite Eric Carle book is The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I like The Very Hungry Caterpillar

    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. My son's favorite is

    Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?

    ReplyDelete
  72. Our favorite is the very hungry Caterpillar

    ReplyDelete
  73. We have to go with the Very Hungry Caterpillar.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Mine has always been the very Hungry Catipillar.

    ReplyDelete
  75. My kids LOVE the very hungry catapiller!! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  76. yippie! I responded to your facebook msg. but just in case. my email is dnbuster@dnbustersplace.com )

    ReplyDelete