Mom's Messy Miracles: Personalized Books from I See Me!

November 25, 2014

Personalized Books from I See Me!

This unique gift is brought especially to you by our friends at internationally award-winning publisher Chronicle Books. We received a free book, but all opinions are my own. Affiliate links may be included.

Charlie is a reader, just like Mommy, so his Christmas presents always include a few books! I am so excited for him to open his I See Me! personalized book!

Today at the grocery store, Charlie pointed and started saying excitedly “I see A, I see A”. There was an “A” in the word bakery above the deli/bakery. He’s at that stage where he’s all about the alphabet and loves finding his name and letters that he knows in our everyday travels.

I See Me! offers all kinds of unique personalized gifts: Lunchboxes / Puzzles /Coloring Books/ Placemats / Stickers  and Growth Charts! Something for everyone and every occasion! For Charlie, we chose a personalized book: M is for Me!

who wouldn't want personalized book

This book is absolutely adorable! I’m so impressed at everything about it. His name is intertwined throughout the book as you can see below.

Personalized Books I See Me

He is going to love it! What kid wouldn’t enjoy finding their name in a book personalized just for them?

I would love to share pictures of Charlie reading it with us, but I’m saving it to give to him for Christmas. Well, it will probably be part of his Christmas Eve gift. We usually do pajamas and a book or movie for Christmas Eve.

Look how cute this dedication is! You can personalize it to say whatever you want and include a cute pic too!

personalized dedication

To receive your personalized gift in time for Christmas, you must place your order by December 15th! To help you save a little extra for your holiday gifts, I See Me! is offering a special, but it’s only until December 2nd, so hurry! Take a look at I See Me!’s holiday gift guide for their top picks!

cyber

Connect with I See Me!

FacebookTwitterPinterestInstagram

Buy It:

I See Me!

Win It:

Thanks to I See Me!, one Mom’s Messy Miracles reader will win a personalized book of their choice!

 

Holiday Gift Guide 2014[7]

For more great gift ideas, visit the Holiday Gift Guide!

17 comments:

  1. I would pick my very own private fairy tale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the My Very Own Name book. jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like my Very Own Fairy Tale. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh pick me, I have two nieces I need to buy for, this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the My Night Before Christmas Personalized Book for my kid

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would pick the "I can change the world" Personalized book for my daughter Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like 'My Very Own Pirate Tale'

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the night before Christmas and the I change the world

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Night Before Christmas - perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I might get Speedster personalized book for my grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the Goodnight Little Me Giftset.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to get the night before Christmas for my friends son.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love The Super, Incredible Big Brother for my oldest son
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete