Hi Christina! I just added you to the Northeast Bloggers network but you didn't give your email so I couldnt send you your welcome email! Could you please send me your updated email address? Thanks!
hi! Thanks for sharing your blog with me thru Heavenly Steals! Our family shows our #disneyside by 'Goofy'ing off quite a bit! My husband is very funny and silly, and his energy is infectious! We took our wee one to DIsneyland last summer and it was such an amazing time.
I have all kinds of authentic Disney stuffed animals! Of course they have been passed down to my toddler but I still love Minnie Mouse! (lilbittypanda at aol dot com)
I dance and sing along with my granddaughter as we watch all the Disney classics. I also can sing all the words to the original Mickey Mouse Club song! lol
We watch a lot of disney movie. We love all things disney.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giveaway
Erica Edwards kloetstra
Hi Christina! I just added you to the Northeast Bloggers network but you didn't give your email so I couldnt send you your welcome email! Could you please send me your updated email address? Thanks!
ReplyDeletehi! Thanks for sharing your blog with me thru Heavenly Steals! Our family shows our #disneyside by 'Goofy'ing off quite a bit! My husband is very funny and silly, and his energy is infectious! We took our wee one to DIsneyland last summer and it was such an amazing time.
ReplyDeleteBy wearing our Micky Mouse t-shirts.
ReplyDeleteI record all Disney movies that are on tv with the DVR.
ReplyDeleteI have an awesome Mickey Mouse purse from Walt Disney World!!
ReplyDeleteKristin Goodson
lilgoodson21@yahoo.com
I have all kinds of authentic Disney stuffed animals! Of course they have been passed down to my toddler but I still love Minnie Mouse! (lilbittypanda at aol dot com)
ReplyDeleteI show my Disney side by getting to Disney World at least 2 times a year. We love it!
ReplyDeleteI show mine by watching Disney movies & wearing my Disney sweatshirt!
ReplyDeleteandysavi.mom@gmail.com
I dance and sing along with my granddaughter as we watch all the Disney classics. I also can sing all the words to the original Mickey Mouse Club song! lol
ReplyDeleteI show it by purchasing Disney gifts for my grandkids.
ReplyDeleteI have a disney purse that I love carrying. My wedding cake topper was even disney!
ReplyDeleteI love going to the parks!
ReplyDeletePretend I'm a Princess! LOL
ReplyDeleteby coloring pictures with my kids
ReplyDeleteby going to the parks at least once a year!
ReplyDeleteHaving a season pass to Disneyland!
ReplyDeletewe do alot of disney crafts!
ReplyDeletepretend im a princess
ReplyDeleteI watch disney movies
ReplyDelete