Mom's Messy Miracles: Making Baths Fun with BathBlocks

October 20, 2014

Making Baths Fun with BathBlocks

I received a free BathBlocks set in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.

I don’t know about you, but bath time at our house is hit or miss. We recently got the chance to test out BathBlocks. What kid doesn’t like blocks? BathBlocks are the perfect tub toy. You can build and create waterslides, ball runs, floating towns, castles, and more!

BBBanner

Charlie’s 3.5 and has a little trouble getting them to stick to the tub, but so do Tom and I. It says to use soap suds to increase cling to the wall, but we still had a hard time. I think it’ll just take time to get it down. Either way, Charlie thinks they’re fantastic and will easily play with them in the tub for half an hour.

Bath time Fun with BathBlocks

I really love that BathBlocks are made from bacteria and mildew resistant EVA and contain no PVC or phthalates. The set also comes in a reusable bag that has a mesh bottom. You can put all the blocks away when you’re done playing and they’ll just drip out the bottom to dry. Although they’re aimed at children 3+, Owen certainly enjoys playing with them as well. We just have to watch Owen with the ball and a couple of the smaller blocks.

BathBlocks in the tub

Thanks to Just Think Toys, one Mom’s Messy Miracles reader will win the 15 pc Big Blocks Water Fall Set or the Floating Cooking Set. To enter, just leave me a comment below telling me which set you would choose and who would be using it. Open to US only. Giveaway ends 10/31.

Take a look at all of the BathBlocks sets from Just Think Toys.

119 comments:

  1. Wow! These are so awesome! My kids would have loved them when they were babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Littlest would still play with these and he would LOVE the floating cooking set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of my girls would enjoy the cooking set! These are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The big blocks set looks awesome, my daughter would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those blocks look so fun! Owen would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this totally make takes bath an easy task for us! I need to get these blocks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know a little girl who would LOVE the floating cooking set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh! I don't which one I would choose for my little girl, lol! I think I would let her pick, but I am thinking she would go for the block set. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to win the 15 pc Big Blocks Water Fall Set! My grandson would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The floating cooking set looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would choose the Floating Cooking Set and my daughter will be using it at bath time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The floating cook set for my4 year old daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love the cooking set! My 1 year old son would use them :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the floating cooking set for my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  15. The cook set is adorable! I would give it to my friend who just had her third kid!

    ReplyDelete
  16. my son would love the big blocks waterfall set!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think that both sets look fun, but I would probably choose the cooking set for my nephews to be able to cook and serve each other while in the bath! I know they enjoy playing kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both sets are adorable! I think my son would have more fun with the 15 pc big block set!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i think both my sons would love the ball run and tug boat and barge sets!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My girls would love the floating cooking set! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hard to choose, but I think I'd go with the water fall set!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd get the floating cooking set for my 3 kids. They would all love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would choose the floating cooking set! My nieces would love it when they take baths at auntie's!


    nlbourassa (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would choose the 15 pc Big Blocks Water Fall Set

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really like the floating cooking set for my niece!

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would choose the 15 pc Big Blocks Water Fall Set for my kids to use at bath time. Thanks for the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. My sons would love the 15 piece Big Blocks Water Fall Set!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would choose the Floating cooking set for my little grand daughter

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the water fall set for my nephew

    ReplyDelete
  30. The floating cooking set would be a huge hit with my 5 year old daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would love the castle for my little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would love the tug boat and barge set and I would love to win these for my nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  33. My kids love to "cook" in the bath so I would get them the cooking set!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would love the cooking set, this would be for my little granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would chose the waterfall set for my son - he would absolutely love these :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would choose the waterfall set for my son he would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would choose the Floating Cooking Set for my boyfriend's 3 year old daughter, she'd love it.

    ReplyDelete
  38. 20 pc. Coast guard set would be for my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  39. How cute are these!? We would use the Big Blocks set for our little toddler!

    ReplyDelete
  40. We'd love the Waterfall set for our toddlers!

    ReplyDelete
  41. My daughter would like the waterfall set.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I think our house would prefer the floating cooking set.
    It would make a great Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I would choose the floating cooking set for my son!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would chose the floating castle set for my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would choose the 15 piece Big Blocks Water Fall Set for my nephew please. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would choose the 15 pc Big Blocks Water Fall Set for my daughter she would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would choose the 15 piece Big Blocks Water Fall Set to donate to Toys for Toys for them to give to a needy child to help them have a nice Christmas. Thank you for this giveaway opportunity. manifestmiracles@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would choose the 15 piece Big Block Water Fall Set. I would give this to my nephews. My daughters had these when they were younger and loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I'd get the cooking set for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  50. My daughter would love the Cooking Set!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would love to have the floating kitchen set for my granddaughter. She would so love this.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would choose the big blocks waterfall set for my 2 years old son.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would like the floating kitchen set for my kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  54. My granddaughter would love the cooking set.
    marine.mom42@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would love to win the 15 pc Big Blocks Water Fall Set for my son
    Thank You for the chance
    Fiona N
    iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  56. The Floating Cooking Set for my son. This reminds me of some of the toys I had as a young child.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Our girls are 2 and 4 and love playing in the bath.. they would both LOVE the Floating Cooking Set! Thanks for the chance :)

    babydjs_mom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. The Floating Kitchen set would be great for my nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  59. The floating cook set for my son!!!


    ashleymorrissey90(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I want the 21 piece ball run in the reusable storage bag for my toddler.

    ReplyDelete
  61. I would choose the floating cooking set and I will give them to my 2 year old daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I think I would choose the Floating Cook Set for my daughter for Christmas! :)
    shannybakes(at)Hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  63. The Big Blocks Water Fall set for my son, troy!

    ReplyDelete
  64. The cooking floating set for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I would choose the Big Blocks Water Fall set.

    ReplyDelete
  66. my son would love the big blocks water fall set. Hes such a water bug!

    ReplyDelete
  67. If I won, I'd choose the Floating Cook Set, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  68. My kids would love both of these. One of their favorite things to to in the bath is "cook" stuff with the bubbles. But they love pouring water too. I think I would choose the waterfall set. All of my kids would have so much fun with this.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Oh wow! Those are so neat! Carter and I do play food all the time! He has so much fun cooking things up for me to pretend to eat! He would LOVE the Floating Cooking Set for the tub! How fun!!!
    landfjacobson @ charter . net

    ReplyDelete
  70. I would love to be able to choose the Floating Cooking Set for my daughter! She is at an age where she needs toys for the bath and this would be perfect since she loves to play in our kitchen! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  71. I like the

    21 pc Ball Run in Reusable Storage Bag

    ReplyDelete
  72. I would love the floating cook set for my daughter! She is 2 and loves to "cook".Awesome Christmas idea! courtafi2138 at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  73. I would like the Water Fall Set. My two year old daughter loves blocks and bath toys so I know she would like to have these.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I would choose the Floating Cooking Set for my granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  75. I would like the floating cooking set for my grand daughter she wants a kitchen for Christmas....She loves to help in the kitchen.....so cute

    ReplyDelete
  76. My daughter would love the floating cook set!

    ReplyDelete
  77. i would choose the water fall set for my sons ohhhfire at hotmail dot com

    15 pc Big Blocks Water Fall Set
    15 pc Big Blocks Water Fall Set

    ReplyDelete
  78. I'd pick the cooking set for my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  79. I would choose the cooking set for my grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  80. My 22 month old would love the Waterfall set!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I would choose the cooking set for my niece. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  82. I would choose the Floating Cooking Set!


    andysavi.mom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. My daughter would love the floating cooking set. jenny_anwar at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. We would pick the big blocks Waterfall set!

    ReplyDelete
  85. the water fall wet is what he would love.

    ReplyDelete
  86. My daughter would love the waterfall set

    ReplyDelete
  87. I'd choose the cooking set for my daughter. winhammyk@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I would choose the waterfall set for my 3 1/2 yr old son. He would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  89. I would choose the 15 pc. Big Blocks Water Fall set for my nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  90. I think I would pick the block set , but I like both!

    ReplyDelete
  91. My kids would love the Waterfall Set to play with at bathtime

    ReplyDelete
  92. The Floating Cook Set for my daughter Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  93. My niece would love the floating cooking set, tracietrump40@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I would choose the 15 pc. Big Blocks Water Fall set for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  95. I would pick the waterfall set for my kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  96. I would pick the cooking set for my little cousin :)

    ReplyDelete
  97. Our 4 year old would love the 15 pc big blocks water fall set!

    ReplyDelete
  98. My one year old would love any of these. She loves bathtime and this would make it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  99. I would like to 15pc big blocks water fall set for my 1year old nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  100. Tough choice between the floating castle and floating cookware.

    ReplyDelete
  101. I would choose the floating Cooking Set for my 4 year old niece. Looks like bath time fun!

    ReplyDelete
  102. Wow love this idea the water fall set would be perfect luckyladybug67 at gmail. Com

    ReplyDelete
  103. My sons would both love the ball run!!

    ReplyDelete
  104. I would choose the 15 piece waterfall set for a special child.

    ReplyDelete
  105. floating cooking set, my daughters would love this

    ReplyDelete
  106. I would choose the 15 piece Big Blocks Water Fall Set for my 9 & 1 year old to share... They both demand "tub toys" in order to get bathes :)

    ReplyDelete
  107. I love them both but the floating cooking set is the one I would choose, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  108. I would choose the cooking set for my daughters

    ReplyDelete
  109. Hi Shannon! I need you to email me so I can get your prize sent to you!

    ReplyDelete