It comes in handy that the boys are exactly 2.5 years apart. We can get two milestone pictures done at the same time and in two different seasons (April & October).
We’ve been using Samantharter Photography since Charlie was 18 months old. I actually went to school with Sam, so it’s always nice to support small local businesses and watch them grow! Plus she’s amazing and we love her!
My “baby” is 3!
My baby boy is 6 months!
And of course, we got some group shots!
SO cute! and the youngest makes the funnest faces!
ReplyDeleteYou must be SO happy with the way they came out! OMG are they cute!!
ReplyDeleteOMG as a mom who goes photo crazy myself, I LOVE these photos! They turned out great. I love the milestone and birthday photos. They are my favorite from my own collection of my little one.
ReplyDeletethose drooly chin pictures are the best! Great clear shots!
ReplyDeleteThose photos came out great! you have a beautiful family
ReplyDeleteLOVE them! These sweet faces are just too much!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures. I did something similar with my bunnies when they both hit a year old, haha,
ReplyDeleteSuch adorable photos! I love the first one with the big 3!
ReplyDeleteYou've got a great looking family. Your boys are just too cute. Great photos.
ReplyDeleteSo adorable family. Pictures are so cute.
ReplyDeleteI love the balloons and the polo! Cute photoshoot!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are wonderful! Your kids are so cute! I love the pictures with the balloons.
ReplyDeleteYour boys are so cute! Love their smiles!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! We really need to get family pictures. Kids grow up so fast.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Mine are exactly 3 years apart. :)
ReplyDeleteCute photos! Look at those big eyes!!
ReplyDeleteWhat great family photos! They did an awesome job! - Jenn @ The Rebel Chick
ReplyDeleteThose are great family photos. Your former classmate did a great job!
ReplyDeleteOh my! Your kids are super cute! What a beautiful family you are
ReplyDeleteAmazing pictures! I love that the photographer really captured the kids' personalities! Those are always the good pictures!
ReplyDeleteThose are some great photos. You have a beautiful family. I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love when they put the numbers in the photos. I have one w/my son and a big number one, and it's still my fave so it's still on the wall (and he's 7). ;) Your whole session came out great!
ReplyDeleteI love family photos! It's so much fun to look at how children have grown and changed.
ReplyDeleteyou got some great photos. such a beautiful family
ReplyDeleteYou have the cutest boys! Great family pictures!
ReplyDeleteOn my goodness, I just love the family photos! Your little ones are too cute!
ReplyDeleteCUTE! Love the pictures, your boys are adorable!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet are your family pics? The baby in the rocking chair is to die for!
ReplyDeleteThose are all such beautiful pictures! You have two very handsome boys and one lovely family! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. Your kids are so adorable.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, your sons are absolutely beautiful! You have a gorgeous family!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family! They really captured their precious expressions in those pics!
ReplyDeleteThese turned out great!! Your kids are just adorable :)
ReplyDeleteHow adorable? These are some really great pictures-- look at those baby blues :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family! I love the picture of the baby in the rocking chair. Too cute!
ReplyDelete