Mom's Messy Miracles: Why We Relay

May 30, 2014

Why We Relay

This is what I’ve been working on for the Luminaria Ceremony at our Relay for Life tonight!

I’m heading out the door soon and will be Relaying all night long! This is why we Relay…

Right now I’m about $50 short of my goal. If you’d like to help find a cure, you visit my Relay for Life Donation page.

Everyone knows someone who has been touched by cancer. Seeing them on a big screen brings it to another level.

38 comments:

  1. We love Relay for Life. Such a great organization, I donated my hair a few times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for sharing that. It's so difficult to fight this. I have a few friends that recently passed, one that has survived 4 times and other that's undergoing surgery this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the video it is really touching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your relay! I hope you reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your relay! I've done TNT for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, as well as Light the Night and Relay for Life. All are great events for such important causes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do know people affected by cancer, and cannot wait to hear that someone has found a cure. Kudos to you for participating in Relay for Life!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Relay for Life. When my kids were in high school, the high school would have Relay for Life celebrations each year. Love the awareness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clancy Harrison RDJune 2, 2014 at 6:33 PM

    Good luck with your relay. I hope you reach your goal and much more. It is such a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck! What a great mission and cause.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Relay for like is really great. Good luck/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Luck with your relay! Pray you reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with your goal. This is a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Relay For Life is such a good cause! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Terry My Journey With CandidaJune 2, 2014 at 10:10 PM

    Relay for Life has been around for a long time now and is a very good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jeanine @ sixtimemommy.comJune 2, 2014 at 10:11 PM

    Relay for life is so wonderful. I lost my mom when I was 16 to cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Relay for life is a great cause with a powerful message. Good luck with your donations.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good luck! I hope you reach your goal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's a great cause. I hope you reach your goal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful cause! Good luck in reaching your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good job on your video! Very touching! Praying that you make your goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. celebrate remember fight back!!!! Great job on your video. Very touching. I hope you make your goal

    ReplyDelete
  22. I tweeted this out for you. Hope you reach your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great video....I tweeted! I hope you make your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Virginia @thatbaldchickJune 3, 2014 at 10:09 AM

    I hope you make your goal. What a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very touching video. I have two friends battling right now. They are married with two young kids and it breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good luck meeting your goal! What a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Liz @ A Nut in a NutshellJune 3, 2014 at 12:54 PM

    So many lives lost too soon. My daughter has walked for years in memory of her college friend who lost his battle to a rare cancer. Relay for Life is wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. My mom passed away from cancer. I hate cancer. We've relayed in honor of her many times. Relay for Life is such an awesome program.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Heart breaking :( Good luck with your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  30. If I could donate I so would! I think this is a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a great cause to be a part of. I have made contributions to several other charities I care about.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Aww.. what a great cause. Very touching video.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Relay for Life is so great. If we had extra money I'd donate in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Debi@The Spring Mount 6 PackJune 3, 2014 at 8:57 PM

    Sounds like a great cause. I would love to donate soon

    ReplyDelete
  35. Relay for Life is an amazing event. I love that they always celebrate the survivors as well as honoring those that lost the battle.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love Relay for Life. Good luck achieving your goal! Such a special fundraiser.

    ReplyDelete
  37. We just did a Relay for Life. Such a good cause, and I know you can achieve your goal! Great job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  38. It is a wonderful thing to work on activities that can help raise money for important causes.

    ReplyDelete