*I received the Squeeze & Teethe Lamb from Infantino to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.*
Owen is 5 months old now and he is desperately trying to break a couple teeth through. When Infantino posted on their Facebook page about a Test & Tell program for the Squeeze & Teethe, I knew I had to apply.
Well, we were chosen and the Squeeze & Teethe Lamb is a big hit with our little boy!
What we love:
- the little bit of squeak it makes
- little man can grab it easily
- it’s super soft
- bendy legs
- BPA free
What we don’t like:
- the legs are almost too long, sometimes it seems like he puts them too far in his mouth
- the hole that allows the toy to squeak can also breed bacteria with saliva getting in there
- difficult to clean because of the hole (think about all the scary bath toy pictures)
Overall, I recommend this teether and I think we’ll end up with another. We had a situation at Nanny’s this past weekend and had to search the house for it. He seriously loves it.
You can check out all of the Squeeze & Teethes on Infantino’s website or purchase your own on Amazon.
Awww... this looks so cute! Love Infantino products, & I have a new Grandchild on the way so will have to be on the look-out for this! Thx for the great review!
ReplyDeleteReally cute. Those legs look like the perfect size for babies to grab a hold of and chew on.
ReplyDeleteI have a new grand niece who will be needing one of these pretty soon!
ReplyDeleteAwe, that is such a cute teether! I agree about the hole being a problem though, but overall, it really does look like a good product for babies!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! I haven't seen one like this anywhere before!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute. The teething ring sure have changed alot.
ReplyDeleteThat's adorable! Looks way cuter than what my kids had - the traditional ring teething rings.
ReplyDeleteYour little one is adorable! And I know how important having something to teeth on is.
ReplyDeleteCute little lamb!
I think the legs are probably okay but all the tethers with a whole have that bacteria issue.
ReplyDelete