Mom's Messy Miracles: Ninja Party Shirts

April 26, 2014

Ninja Party Shirts

This post contains affiliate links.

You’ll see pictures of the boys in their shirts at the party, but I did want to share a preview of their shirts.

I found Owen’s on clearance at Crazy 8.


Ninja Double Sleeve Bodysuit - $5.99

Retail Price: $12.95
You Save: $6.96

 

I looked everywhere for a cute ninja shirt for Charlie. I found one on Etsy that was perfect. It was a size 3T ninja shirt! For $9.99 plus $3.00 s/h it’s totally worth it. The shirt is a Garanimals shirt, soft fabric, and the fabric and stitching outline is adorable. Check out Lil Ladybug Creations, she has shirts for just about everything and will custom design them!

ninja 3rd birthday shirt

I love having themed outfits for themed parties! I’m in love with both the shirts and they were both a great buy! Sure, I could’ve made Charlie’s myself, but this was so much easier and for the price- totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment