Mom's Messy Miracles: 12 Quick & Easy Lunches for Preschoolers

September 1, 2014

12 Quick & Easy Lunches for Preschoolers

Charlie is getting ready to start preschool. He’ll be going twice a week for 2.5 hours each day. We’ll be getting home just in time for lunch! With Owen in tow, we’re always looking for quick and easy lunches. Here’s a few that we found that will fit the bill and Charlie will love!

12 Preschooler Friendly Lunches

 

Chicken Salad Pepper Cups – Raising Generation Nourished

PB & J Sushi Rolls – Shortcut Saver

Ham & Cheese Mini Corn Muffins – Mom On Timeout

Chicken Taco Bento Box Lunch – Thrifty Jinxy

Strawberry Fields Roll-Up – Chaos is Bliss

PB & J Banana Dogs – Mom’s Messy Miracles

Mac & Cheese with Garden Delight Pasta – Thrifty DIY Diva

Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Rolls – Mom Endeavors

Hot Open-Faced Meat & Cheese Sandwiches – Hi! It’s Jilly

Southwest Turkey Spirals – The Pinning Mama

Grilled Mac & Cheese Sandwich – A Mom’s Take

Pizza Waffle Taco – Stockpiling Moms

 

What are some of your favorite lunches to whip up at home that your preschooler or toddler loves?

3 comments:

  1. Those look like some fun recipes that I'd eat as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ideas. I'm always looking for new idea since I have a short time between my preschooler taking his nap and school time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete