Mom's Messy Miracles: Easter Basket Ideas for Baby

March 27, 2014

Easter Basket Ideas for Baby

*This post contains affiliate links.*

Owen is going to be just under 6 months at Easter. Here’s a few ideas for a basket for baby.

Easter Basket Ideas for Baby

 

  1. Baby food or snacks (Gerber Graduates Puffs for example)
  2. bath toys
  3. soft rattle
  4. teether
  5. pacifier
  6. fresh food feeders
  7. WipesWraps
  8. stuffed animals
  9. board books
  10. Little People set
  11. swim diapers
  12. leg warmers
  13. headbands
  14. hairbows
  15. Baby Einstein dvds
  16. lullaby cds
  17. bibs
  18. sippy cups
  19. soft tipped spoons
  20. sun hat
  21. snack catcher
  22. swim suit
  23. toothbrush
  24. teething tablets
  25. Oball
  26. sunglasses
  27. nightlight
  28. washcloths
  29. socks
  30. blocks

 

Hope this list helps you a little or gives you some ideas to get the ball rolling!

If you’re looking for ideas for a toddler’s Easter basket:

toddler easter ideas

30 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I've used a few of those ideas myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all awesome idea. I have used a few of them myself because I never gave my kids candy in their baskets (I still don't).

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son would love a basket full of bath toys! Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great ideas for Easter baskets! We usually just give our boys a book, one small toy, and some candy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we did just about the same thing you did when our kids were babies at easter. :) i love filling easter baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy @ Marvelous MommyMarch 27, 2014 at 3:58 PM

    Bath toys is a great one! My girls would love those as a gift now and they are 3 and 4 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our Family Inspired HomeMarch 27, 2014 at 4:04 PM

    Great ideas! I have used many of these ideas myself. Love filling Easter baskets, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for these ideas! I know when my daughters were babies they enjoyed getting small toys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great! I'm due this weekend, and am not positive yet if I'll make the baby a basket, but these are all great ideas if I do. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ideas! I'm going to put together a small basket for my toddler. Nothing major, just some cute things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beth@FrugalFroggieMarch 27, 2014 at 7:00 PM

    Great ideas for a baby for Easter. It is coming up soon so I need to get ready.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all great ideas for a younger kid gift basket. That duck is the cutest though :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that is extensive. Just give me the candy! Although materials for art projects in the baskets would work great here!
    thanks,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the great easter ideas for babies. I have a 4 month old's (by the time Easter is here) basket to create this year -- this list will come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great
    idea. I’m sure that this will make every kid smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a terrific list! Great ideas on how to include baby!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jenn @ The Rebel ChickMarch 28, 2014 at 6:46 AM

    What a great resource for new first-time parents who aren't sure what to do for their little one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness, those wicker baskets with baby's name are so cute. I'd love to get one of those for me (and my granddaughter too ;) ).

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a great idea! Great resource for parents!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are some great ideas for easter baskets. Fresh food feeders were a godsend when my daughter was teething. We put frozen berries in ours.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aw, these are great ideas! I struggled last year when my twins were only a few months old.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are great ideas for a baby basket. My baby (if born on his EDD) will only be 3 days old so we're skipping a basket for him this year.

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are some great ideas - I think some of my favorite Easter Baskets to put together are baby baskets. So many cute items!

    ReplyDelete
  24. great ideas. If you've not had a new baby in a while it's hard to come up with something for them! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a cute list of easter things for little ones! I know some people that will love this list!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute ideas! I don't have any babies to put a basket together for, but I will next year when my new nephew gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Those are all great ideas for babies. Mine always got similar products for their first few Easters.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great ideas! I love putting together Easter baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  29. My niece will be having her second Easter soon ... I can't wait to see all that she gets. This list is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love this list of ideas. This is my babies 3rd easter so he's just getting it this year,

    ReplyDelete