Mom's Messy Miracles: My 10 Most Binge-worthy Shows on Netflix Right Now

April 15, 2014

My 10 Most Binge-worthy Shows on Netflix Right Now

I have a friend that is having surgery next week. She’ll be in the hospital for a few days, so she recently asked for suggestions of what to watch on Netflix. This made me think of the end of my pregnancy with Owen. I really went crazy on Netflix, but that’s not hard to do with all the awesome shows (new & old) that are on there.

most binge-worthy netflix

Pretty Little Liars

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Drop Dead Diva

Parenthood

Breaking Bad

Scandal

Burn Notice

One Tree Hill

The Walking Dead

Yes, I realize that this is a rather wide range of shows, but I love them all. If you start watching any of these, chances are you’ll get sucked in and lose hours of your day (or week).

Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. I've watched a few of those on Netflix already! Right now I am binge watching Grey's Anatomy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit, I really do like PLL and was sad to have to see it go when I got rid of our satellite tv a few months ago. Lots of great suggestions on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray for a speedy recovery for your friend. I haven't watch any of the shows on the list but heard of them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I binge watch Parenthood :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Parenthood! Are they coming back for another season next year? I would totally miss them if they didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, we don't have cable and our internet is slow so I'm kinda out of the loop on shows, but I love Person of Interest if they offer that.
    Tara
    http://brelinskyville.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. They better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of these days I'll get to Netflix and start watching some new shows!

    ReplyDelete